Wednesday, December 10, 2014

THE GAY CHRISTMAS

People  think that being  religious somehow doesn't really fit with being an LGBT person. That is an absolut nonsense. Religion is very unique and can be universally interpreted (doesn't matter if its christianity or buddism or whatever).
But let's be honest with ourselves. Everybody believes in something... And soon or later we all end up on the same side of the road telling ourselves that it is just a coincidence.
Christmas is my ''personal'' favorite holiday and I want everybody to enjoy it as much as I do! This is the first time that I write something about myself in this blog, but I think that christmas is a perfect opportunity for that. It is my way of celebrating this blog's first and surely not the last christmas.
I want to tell everybody that during this past two weeks the number of the blog's readers was growing and growing and it was a true christmas miracle for me. Thanks to all of you (the active readers), we reached a lot of people and websites who read, used and shared our articles all over the internet.
And I'm proud to be the owner of this blog and also to have readers like you, who understand the messages of YerevanGay and spread it all over the world. 
My big and shiny thanks to all of you, and I wish all of you a merry merry CHRISTMAS and a happy and exciting NEW YEAR!
- Your YG

No comments:

Post a Comment